Onewow Hawk PLUS All Terrain Carbon Fiber Electric Skateboard
A good choice if you’re looking for comfort and off-road capability.
We tested this board to the limit, trying on every terrain found. It passes through all without fail.
Watch how it performs in this video!
- Carbon Fiber Deck, it’s not light, but lighter than it looks 🙂
- Slim and thin design offers a lot of clearance. Nothing will stop you from riding.
- Dual 2400 W hub motors climbs out every hill that we tested.
- No maintenance – there’s no need to worry about belt snaps and et
- Good top speed – 35 to 39 km/h is more than enough for an All terrain Board
- Good Range – Average of 35 km
- Off-road Capability – Shred through every terrain without a problem
- Water resistant
- Smooth yet strong brakes
- Good acceleration and torque
- Consume space
- No option to swap to smaller wheels
- Speed and distance reading on remote is not accurate
- Quite Heavy
There are no reviews yet.